Monday, December 04, 2006

One show down...

Great job, everyone. Strike went exceptionally well, and the theatre is looking great.
I've heard comments all day about how fantastic the show was -- acting, characters, script, tech effects (yes, Hans, people really loved your underwater -- and Mac, I even heard "Oh, yeah, the lighting was cool.")

I hope it was worthwhile for everybody.

Did you guys make cast party plans (or not?) and is this something that we need to organize?

Time to recharge and regroup, and figure out when and where we're headed off to next.

I get to return the lighting instruments, and am looking forward to a trip to the cities for that. Hopefully I can catch a show while I'm there.

Don't be strangers, now.

3 Comments:

At 12/06/2006 6:02 PM, Blogger Dietrich said...

Yea! Someone liked my sound! I feel good now :D

 
At 12/06/2006 7:12 PM, Blogger Dietrich said...

BTW, use this account. For some reason, it won't let me sign in to that other one, so look at this blog site for me instead.

 
At 12/07/2006 8:56 AM, Blogger Dietrich said...

NVM, I'm just really new to this and I didn't know you had to use your e-mail as your username. Oops. So use this account.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home